Monday, January 27, 2014

WIP: The Movie Bloghop!

It's been almost two years since the last one! So Kyra Lennon and I decided it was about time to bring it back!

For those who didn’t see this last time, or who need a quick reminder, here’s what it’s all about:

Almost all of us have imagined who would play the characters in our WIPs if they were ever made into a movie. On February 28th, we want you to “cast” your WIP, and post photos of the actors/actresses you would choose to play the characters in your latest manuscript. You don’t have to cast everyone if you don’t want to, just show us your MCs and tell us a little about them. Also, we’d like you to tell us which songs you’d have on your WIP Movie soundtrack! This can be one song that fits the main theme of the story, or several songs that make you think of your story.

Kyra and I will each pick a winner at random, and we’re giving away one of our favorite books which were turned into movies!

My prizes: Ebook of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak + Choose one of my ebooks.

Kyra's prizes: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky + Choose one of Kyra's ebooks OR an ARC of Game On Book 3. (How cool is that?)

I, of course, can't seem to get the linky list to work. So head over to Kyra's blog to sign up!

15 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I'm in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time selecting actors for my characters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of picking songs for a soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I am terrible with actors/actresses, but I think I'll solicit some help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prizes sound great! I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it was a good book, though I must admit I thought the narrator was kind of weird, until I read the ending and understood why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all signed up, but now I'm worried about which WIP to use. Neither of them fit nicely into a jolly bloghop...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I did the first one and it was so fun, so I'm definitely in for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow, has it really been two years? Wow. Time flies!

    I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds fun. I've been a little off and on with blogging this winter so I'll have to settle for reading other people's answers, but I love the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I remember this from two years ago. Sounds like a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this idea! It sounds like a great bloghop. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, this sounds like such a fun bloghop! Will have to think about signing up for this. (Not sure if I should since I've been terrible about blogging lately, heh...)

    ReplyDelete